Here at Grazia we love an A-list wardrobe change or two and you always rely on the Americans not to disappoint. Last night Katy Perry made quite an entrance as she arrived on stage in Liverpool to present the MTV European Music Awards. She started riding high on a giant cherry chapstick to perform her hit single ‘I kissed a girl’ and then made a quick exit off to prepare for her ten, yes ten, outfit changes! From her rather peculiar half man and half women outfit to her cute pink satin playsuit embellished with giant letters spelling the singers name Katy couldn’t hide her excitement following Barrack Obama’s victory when she appeared wearing the Jean Charles de Castelbajac Obama tribute dress. But our personal favourite outfit of the night was a multi-coloured Manish Arora number shaped like a carousel. Check out the rest of her outfits for last night below.
- FASHION SHOW
- Matthew McConaughey for Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men at laRinascente, Milan
- Madonna billboard Times Square NY
- 20anni uomo dolce&gabbana – SAVE THE DATE
- A menswear celebration in Milan fashion town.
- World Cup 2010 Backstage – Italian football players in Calcio underwear!
- The making-of Dolce&Gabbana Calcio underwear campaign: episode 1
- Remake of D&G Fragrances
- GQ joins Dolce & Gabbana’s 20th anniversary party
- D&G WOMAN FASHION SHOW WINTER 2011